Thursday, November 18, 2010

lesson 7 assignment.

 For this week's assignment, I decided to make a broth using some bison and beef soup bones. We prepared it by putting the bones on a roasting pan and browning them in the oven. Once browned, we took them out and placed them into a large pot and added a half cup of vinegar and filled it up to about an inch above the bones with water. Then we scraped the scum off of the top after bringing the mix to a simmer and then cut up carrots, onions and celery and then placed a lid on the pot. And that brings me to now. I added a picture of what it looks like in the present time. I don't know how it tastes but compared with the way it smells, I think it will be GREAT! It was very easy to make and I will probably do it again sometime in the future. I will probably use it in some of the meals that I make to make it a little more tasty and healthy. This is a picture of the finished product.

No comments:

Post a Comment