Thursday, November 11, 2010

lesson 6 assignment.

pancake batter
This is a picture of the pancake batter I made for my assignment using soaked grain.

 I started by putting 2 cups of yogurt in a large mixing bowl. Then I added 2 cups of freshly ground whole wheat pastry flour to the mix and put it on our counter in the kitchen and covered it  with a dish towel.

 The next day, we uncovered it and mixed in  2 eggs,1/2 tsp of salt and 1 tsp of baking soda and enough water to make it have the desired thickness.                              

cooked pancakes

Reviews: My sisters both exclaimed, "YUM!" upon first taste of the pancakes and my brother tasted them later and said that they are much better that the pre-mixed kind that we used to make. As for me, I thought that they were DELICIOUS!!!

  Next time that I have a craving for pancakes I am definitely going to make them this way.


We didn't use any non-stick spray on the pan but if we had they would have to be called Pam-cakes.                                                  
                 Ha-ha!    (a little joke there.)

No comments:

Post a Comment